Classical Guitar Retreat
(from Friday 1 July 4:00 PM to Sunday 3 July 6:00 PM)
The Hague Guitar Society is organizing a guitar weekend, 1st to 3rd of July, for enthusiastic classical guitarists at a beautiful location in a natural environment in Drenthe. Enno Voorhorst and Martin van Hees will lead this weekend. We withdraw from the hectic pace of the city and focus completely on the classical guitar for a few days.
What you can expect:
- An active participation in masterclasses, workshops, lectures and ensemble playing.
- A greater insight into playing the classical guitar and music in general.
- Concert by Enno Voorhorst and Martin van Hees.
- Ability to play and present your work.
- A weekend full of music, activities and relaxation.
About the stay:
- Spacious accommodation in the style of a classic Drenthe family farm near Ruinen.
- Accommodation includes bed linen.
- Shared bedrooms and shared sleeping loft.
- Fully catered breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks.
- For relaxation: table tennis, pool table, shuffleboard, badminton, jeux des boules, cups, etc.
Costs (including all of the above):
- Shared bedroom € 379 per person (max. 6 persons, 2 people per bedroom)
- Shared spacious sleeping loft € 349 per person (max. 6 persons)
- Full participation without overnight stays € 300,- per person
SIGN UP by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Guitar Retreat’. The weekend is organized for enthusiastic classical guitarists of all levels. Some knowledge of the classical guitar is required, but it is certain that every participant will learn a lot and that a lot of inspiration will be gained. Don’t hesitate to ask questions via email.
Hopefully see you soon at our Classical Guitar retreat from July 1-3.